At SE Recycling we are helping organisations get the most value out of their end-of-life EPOS systems. If your business has any unwanted point-of-sale equipment & hardware we can arrange a free collection and recycling service.
How do you Dispose of the EPOS Systems?
We have developed a process for all IT and electrical equipment we receive including EPOS systems so that our customer’s assets are secure at all times. Below we have listed our process for disposing of your EPOS systems and hardware.
How we Dispose of your EPOS systems:
- We collect your EPOS equipment from your premises using our tracked vehicles.
- Once arrived at SER, our team of recycling specialists process all point-of-sale equipment.
- Including your EPOS hardware we can collect any other unwanted IT and electronic equipment including PCs, laptops & servers.
- Any data bearing equipment is put into our secure data destruction area in which all data is 100% wiped or destroyed.
- We then provide you with a certificate of data destruction at the end of each project confirming details of all items processed.
- Where possible our remarketing team will refurbish the EPOS equipment so that the assets can be put back into the market.
What equipment do we collect?
- EPOS Terminals
- EPOS Hardware & Components
- Electronic Cash Registers
- Handhelds terminals
- Label Printers
- Till Lane Systems
Get in touch with a member of our team today to book a collection for your unwanted EPOS equipment.