BATTERY RECYCLING & DISPOSAL
At SE Recycling we provide our customers with a sustainable and efficient solution to disposing of your waste batteries. Batteries are classed as hazardous waste and due to this require specialist treatment to ensure no hazardous substances can be released into the environment.
A sustainable solution for disposing of batteries
SER’s team of trained recycling specialists will work with you to dispose of all your unwanted WEEE and batteries, new or used. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service and so will collect all batteries from your premises, ensuring all items are securely removed, processed, recycled and ultimately disposed of.
How our battery recycling service works:
- A member of staff will arrange an on-site collection to remove all unwanted batteries from your premises.
- Once arrived at SER, our team of recycling specialists process all batteries, separating and sorting each asset accordingly.
- Depending on the quantity of batteries you require collecting, SER can collect all your unwanted and redundant IT and WEEE (find out more here)
- Each type of battery is treated to to ensure it can be safely and sustainably broken down for recycling and disposal.
- We then provide you with a waste transfer note at the end of each project confirming details of all batteries processed.
OUR BATTERY RECYCLING DIVISION
The SER Group was founded with the aim to create a sustainable future through IT and WEEE recycling. As of today, the SER Group has established itself as one of the leading recycling companies in the UK.
With SER’s vast experience within the recycling industry it became apparent that there was an ongoing demand for a battery recycling solution in the UK and internationally.
As an answer to this growing battery recycling demand the SER Group founded Cellcycle.
Cellcycle is one of the UK’s leaders in advanced battery recycling, providing clients nationwide with a compliant, sustainable and complete battery recycling solution.
Utilising state-of-the art technology we are able to treat and recycle a wide range of different batteries including: Lithium-ion, nickel-metal hydride, lithium, nickel cadmium, lead-acid and alkaline.
Through our partnerships with industry leaders and the UK’s top universities we are constantly developing new processes and technology to provide the most sustainable and cost-effective mean to close the battery recycling loop.