At SE Recycling we provide our customers with a sustainable and efficient solution to disposing of your waste batteries. Batteries are classed as hazardous waste and due to this require specialist treatment to ensure no hazardous substances can be released into the environment.
A sustainable solution for disposing of batteries
SER’s team of trained recycling specialists will work with you to dispose of all your unwanted WEEE and batteries, new or used. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service and so will collect all batteries from your premises, ensuring all items are securely removed, processed, recycled and ultimately disposed of.
How our battery recycling service works:
- A member of staff will arrange an on-site collection to remove all unwanted batteries from your premises.
- Once arrived at SER, our team of recycling specialists process all batteries, separating and sorting each asset accordingly.
- Depending on the quantity of batteries you require collecting, SER can collect all your unwanted and redundant IT and WEEE (find out more here)
- Each type of battery is treated to to ensure it can be safely and sustainably broken down for recycling and disposal.
- We then provide you with a waste transfer note at the end of each project confirming details of all batteries processed.
Types of batteries we can recycle and dispose of:
- Domestic Batteries
- Commercial Batteries
- EV Batteries
- Vehicular Batteries
- Li-Ion Batteries
- Watch Batteries
- AAA Batteries
- AA Batteries
- C Batteries
- D batteries
- Large Industrial Batteries
Get in touch with a member of our team today to book a collection for your unwanted batteries.