IT ASSET DISPOSITION (ITAD)
When IT assets are at the end of their lifecycle it is crucial that they are disposed of safely and securely ensuring any sensitive and data bearing equipment is completely erased or destroyed. With many physical assets that store data, factory resets, deleting of files or removal of components is not enough to remove all sensitive information from devices.
Our IT asset disposition (ITAD) service:
We have developed a process for all IT and electrical equipment we receive including so that our customer’s assets are secure at all times. Below we have listed our process for disposing of your EPOS systems and hardware.
Our ITAD process:
- We collect all redundant IT assets from your premises using our tracked vehicles.
- Once arrived at SER, our team of IT asset disposition specialists process all IT equipment.
- Any data bearing equipment is put into our secure data destruction area in which all data is 100% wiped or destroyed using government approved software.
- We then provide you with a certificate of data destruction at the end of each project confirming details of all IT equipment disposed of.
ITAD & asset management
Along with our secure IT asset disposition service, we provide our clients with a complete asset management solution (ITAM). IT asset management or ITAM is the efficient maintenance, reporting, upgrading, replacement and disposal of an organisation’s IT Assets. The aim of IT asset management is to ensure organisations get the maximum amount of value out of their IT equipment from every stage of its life-cycle.
Our ITAM process:
- The procurement of used hardware
- The request and approval processes involved
- Management of licenses, warranties and agreements
- The redeployment of equipment
- The safe and responsible disposal of your IT assets
- Advice on selling your old or unwanted equipment
Get in touch with a member of our team today to discuss your IT asset disposition requirements