COMPUTER DISPOSAL & RECYCLING
At SE Recycling we specialise in the recycling and disposal of all computers, PC and computer equipment. A large amount of the computers and PCs in the UK can be sustainably disposed of or refurbished for reuse.
Secure Computer Disposal
We go above and beyond to ensure our client’s computers are disposed of safely, securely and sustainably. We do this by using a combination of rules and regulations set out by our ISO, cyber essentials accreditation and internal processes
Our computer recycling process:
- One of our dedicated account managers will arrange an on-site collection to remove all unwanted and redundant computers, PCs, Towers and all other computer equipment.
- Once arrived at SER, our team of computer recycling specialists will then process the computer equipment, taking into account their quality, grade, specification and if any data bearing devices are held within the PC unit.
- All data bearing equipment found within the computers are then placed in our secure data sanitisation area where we ensure all PCs are fully wiped (or destroyed) using government approved blancco software.
- Our computer refurbishment department will then ensure all functioning PCs and computer equipment are fully refurbished including respraying, replacing external components and a deep device clean.
- Once all the PCs and computer equipment have been processed, your dedicated account manager will then provide you with a waste transfer note and certificate of data destruction. Upon request additional information and data can be provided on your disposed computers equipment.
Find out the full range of IT equipment we recycle on our IT disposal page
Get in touch with a member of our team today to book a collection for your unwanted and redundant computer equipment.